Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 12, 2012

St Martin- the "Nude" Beach :)

I didn't take a lot of pictures here, but below you can see how MASSIVE this ship is! The Oasis of the Seas is the biggest ship in the world- it was almost TOO big! haha! It had a zipline, two surf pools, a bunch of other pools and jacuzzi's  a MASSIVE kids section, an adult only section, ridiculous amounts of resturaunts and food EVERYWHERE. I am afraid to step on the scale. You can see though below this ship DWARFED the other ones-That thing on the back of the ship is a massive aqua theater which is where my favorite shows were. More on that later. 
Did I catch your attention with the title? hahaha- The CEO of our company, David Brown, suggested Orient Beach, (also a previous stake president- lol) which apparently was a nude beach. He was unaware of the nude part.  Luckily I only saw a few older people choosing to go without clothing. My favorite was when we were on the jet skies and I saw a man standing driving his little boat with a shirt and NO PANTS...or for that matter anything at all down south. I would have taken a picture, but I am saving your eyes...seriously. Jonny scared the crap out of me on the jet skies but they were fun! We had the babysitters on board watch Deklan for the day which made it nice. We relaxed in the water for a while, and then went back to the shops. Had some AMAZING Belgian chocolate and really good lunch before we headed back to the ship.




Jeremy and Mindy :)

 My friends posted this picture of the Oasis vs the size of the tiny titanic- crazy!

1 comment:

Cromwell Family said...

That last pic is really cool. Crazy to see how small the Titanic really was lol