Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bow Tie Themed Baby Shower

I would say this was pinterest worthy. So dang cute. My sister and best friend spent hours making sure every detail was perfect. :) LOVED it!

Bow Tie Cookies to take home for Each Guest:

A Massive Bow Tie Diaper Banner Made by Jenn :)

Yep- Even bow tie Pasta :)
AMAZING cake balls!!!
Bow Tie Cake made by Shawna! AMAZING!



Advice Board for Mom :)


I even got my storks I always wanted at a baby shower :)



These gals spent HOURS setting up the day before and literally risked their lives, marriages, and children for the day- haha! It really was quite the event. Thank you ladies!!!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

DECORATIONS OF JUSTICE! Seriously everything turned out so stinkin cute! TOTALLY pintrest worthy! Had so much fun planning it with Rara! She has skills of amazingness! Can't wait to see the Nursery when its all done with all your amazing gifts! LOVE YOU Britt Britt!

Tisha and Mark said...

That is seriously so cute! Wish I could have been there! Getting so excited to see if little Declan will have red hair!! :)

Megan said...

Wow, how adorable!!

Aubrey said...

I love it!! They did an amazing job!So much fun for you guys now!

Unknown said...

How freakin adorable are the decorations! I LOVE them all!

greenmilktea said...

So cute! I know this was a long time ago, but what are the measurements of your chicken wire frame?

Unknown said...

What a fun bow tie themed baby shower! It is such an amazing inspiration for me. I have to host a bridal shower too for my sister who is tying the knot at one of the destination wedding venues. Do you have any good ideas for the travel themed bridal shower party? Eagerly waiting for your reply.