Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Shower Madness

My little sister Sara and my best friend Jenn decided to throw me the most glorious baby shower of all time. For reals- these girls did not leave out any details! I will be doing a whole separate post just on all their cute decorations-I LOVED it and was so grateful for all the friends and family who came out to support me and baby Declan! We got tons of good stuff and I am super excited now to know what's left over to buy! I have 8 weeks (hopefully) to get that all in order and it will be quite the task. :)

Ya I'm holding pee pee tepees?? Hahaha! I had never heard of them before but I about died...too funny!

So many of my amazing friends and family showed up- I love you all SO SO much :)
My cute cousins- Love them!
Lexi got jealous and jumped on my lamp half way through present opening. :) Silly doggie.
My new homemade moby wrap!! Can't wait to use this Laura thank you!!!!! :)
This girl (Sheila) got pregnant by in vitro 4 weeks after me by the same doctor! She was on my team at work and we have become the best of friends- can't wait for her baby girl to get here so Declan will have a girlfriend :)
The hosts of the party- thanks again ladies for all your hard work!
My poor doggy got a homemade dog collar made out of ribbon from the kids- luckily someone caught this and loosened the collar. Poor Lexi- she looked pooped by the end of the day too. SO funny though!
My sister, mom, and I after a really exhausting day! :)
Ya that hat is for Declan- is that not the cutest thing ever? Obsessed.
My Beautiful Bestie Jenn!
AND...because I am obsessed with my adorable nephew I have to post a few pictures of him too :) Luke and Declan will be the best of buds in life I already know.
Thank you to Sara, Jenn, Cheryl, Linny, Tawnee, Mindy, BOTH my moms, and my sister in laws for working so hard on my shower! :) Love you all so much!


This is the mess I have to look forward to cleaning! :)


4 comments:

Megan said...

What a wonderful shower! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! So exciting :)

Aubrey said...

sooo much love and fun! congrats you look amazing!

Jenn said...

YAY!! What a success! So glad everything turned out so lovely for the Britt Britt! You seriously deserve every little detail my dear! I am so happy everything turned out how you wanted and more! Just love you times one million and cant wait till baby Declan arrives! His Aunty Jenn will be spoiling him!
LOVE YOU!

AZ Finters said...

I'm so happy for you! I kept forgetting to send you my address for your shower. It looked so nice. Cant wait to meet him.