Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Santa Monica

Kara and Randy
Santa Monica Pier
All amped up to go :)
Lovin on the bump!
Jonny and I are now 31 weeks pregnant! :)
Random Magic Shows on the pier
Had to hold the snake- he was heavier than he looked. :)
Eating at Bubba Gump
With Jonny's business he has been traveling A LOT as of late. In fact he in a snow storm as I type this in New Mexico, and will be in a total of 6 states this month alone- RIDICULOUS. But he is trying to get in as much as he can before Baby Boy makes his appearance which is fine by me. :) I try to go with every once in a while when I can. So we went to California- thought I would add a few pics of the trip :)

5 comments:

Kara said...

such a good time! so glad we went :)

Becca Bingham said...

I would not have touched that snake! Way to go girl!

Jenn said...

Aww your so cute Britt love the belly pic with Jonny I was hahaing lots hahaha fluffer snake! accept not a huge fan but totally cool you held it! Can't wait to see you beautiful face tom! LOVE YOU!

Megan said...

I love your shirt in these pictures. Where can I get one? :)

Jonny and Brittany said...

Motherhood Maternity! They had tons of colors too:)