Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 2, 2012

Aruba

We decided to do an excursion in Aruba. We had been wanting to try this one for a while- they have pirate ships (AKA: Party boats) that take you to two destinations to go snorkeling- one of which is a ship wreck which is pretty cool to see. They also take you to a pretty swimming spot where you can "walk the plank" and go diving off the ship or use their awesome rope swing into the ocean. Carrying a baby in my belly I wasn't allowed to do the crazy rope swings and dives, but I took some pics of Jonny doing it and did get lots of snorkeling in. It cracked me up because every time I would jump into the ocean Declan would be kicking me like crazy- my guess is the water would shock him each time...haha! The weather in the Caribbean right now is WARM and the water is the perfect temperature for swimming- but I still think it shocked him a bit... :) We met an awesome couple from Canada on their honeymoon- the only other non alcoholic drinkers- we could find and had so much fun with them for the day. I took pictures of them too since their camera died as soon as we got out their- so hopefully they get some of these...:)


Lots of pretty fishies!
The ship wreck underwater.
These pirate boats are serious party boats- they played SUPER loud music and it kind of felt like a club on the water- haha!
Our Canadian lovebird friends :) We had so much fun with you guys!
I have SO many funny pictures of Jonny biffing it in the water.
Jonny with our captain of the ship :)
Getting a little too frisky with the pirate before take off... :)
They have the most beautiful white sand beaches there! SO soft to walk around on!
More Lizards everywhere!
The resort the boat took off from- I am SOOO wanting to go back there to stay!
We really do love Aruba!

No comments: