Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

San Antonio Texas

San Antonio Texas is where we spent out Halloween weekend pretty much. We were gone Wednesday through Sunday- I must say that it was MUCH more beautiful than I expected! I should have taken more pictures but have been a bit lazey as of late- this photo doesn't do the riverwalk justice! We stayed at the Hyaitt right on the river walk- walking distance to the convention center where Jonny's business convention was at.


I have to brag a bit about my husband so I hope you don't mind. :) He was finally recognized for getting to Pro 7- which I am so proud of all his hard work paying off! He also got to speak in front of about 2500 people on a "Men's Panel" where he got to answer questions of how he got where he is at. The last question he answered got me and a lot of other people in the audience to tears and he got a standing ovation! He did so good- public speaking is something I have NEVER been able to do- I literally can't comprehend it! All these guys did fantastic and the few days we were there we heard some AMAZING inspirational stories! :)

We were SO PROUD of our group! No kidding! We love getting to spend time with all our friends- we were especially proud of the many people who also our advancing in rank! I think that is probably the coolest part of multi level marketing- getting to see others achieve their goals as well!
The first night we were there was a nightmare- our freakin airconditioning went out so they gave us a HUGE suite to stay in as well- so we had a party with our downline...:) The room was packed!
Here is Jonny getting recognized for Pro 7!!! :)
Ad our only picture we took together was at this YUMMY Mexican restaurant on the River walk!

No comments: