Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another Hawaii Post




Had to take pictures of the amazing resort! SO beautiful! Although I still think I like the last one I stayed at better- location was better and nicer room and WAY better beds! Still amazing grounds though
The boys being silly
Jon and I at the Life Vantage Evening Party they had

A few nights before that we went to a traditional Hawaii Luau with our group- Jonny's favorite part: the fire dancer. He was named number one in the world they said the past three years! CRAZY good!

And of course girls in coconuts (I think that was Jonny's fav...haha totally kidding)
Group participation on stage- half of the people up there are from Life Vantage!


Ignore how close I am to the shirtless man- didn't even realize...haha
Getting ready to eat the pic (the food was actually good unlike other ones I have been to- I still refused to eat the pig though)

No comments: