Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to Spring!!!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Spring time! I love the flowers, the perfect weather, and start to get really excited to wear summer clothing again! I even had our first group of friends wanting to come swimming for the season! They actually went swimming which I think is LOCO!! I didn't swim! I got my legs in about half way and enjoyed the weather...that's it!

What I DON'T love is spring cleaning! Ok I don't mind cleaning but I HATE having to clean the blinds and wash the windows. Considering I have 35 windows in my household...yep I counted them! It's a pretty big task! I have now only wiped down three sets of blinds...not even one rooms worth and am pretty much done for the day! I have lived in my house three years now and have NEVER washed the high windows in our house...I mean really though! How the heck am I supposed to get up there??!! I have found that I love the swifter wipes for the blinds...any other advice ladies?? That would be great! Especially those of you who live in my neighborhood and understand my dilemma!

Another thing I despise are the nasty critters that come out this time of year!! I heard Jonny scream the other night and we found this nasty spider in the downstairs bathroom!!!! NASTY!!! Jonny is pretty scared of spiders so it took him a while to actually kill the dang thing! I REALLY don't want to see any of this guys friends! The Exterminator is on it's way!

3 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

try moving into a house that has not had the windows washed in like decades!! That is a daunging and NASTY task! I also saw you only have 33 days until graduation! Good for you! Does that mean you will be leaving UOP?

azHarline said...

I know how you feel about the critters. At least yours can be exterminated. We get a ton of scorpions and can't seem to get rid of them.

Jenn said...

HOLY SPIDER BATMAN!! hahaha just leave the windows no one can seen through those high ones anyway! haha that is how I roll. Can't wait for you to sleepover 2maro!! FUNNESS FOREVER!!! LOVES!!