Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Training

I forgot my mini I Pod so he shared...:)

The whole gang

Eating WAY too much cotton candy!


Enjoying the zoom lens on my camera (Not a bad look for a baseball game...hee hee)

Adoring my little Nephew Doni
This is why I love my hunny! We played rookie on Monday and enjoyed the whole afternoon together with his fam!:) How can you not love that?! We went to the spring training in Scottsdale to watch the Giants (Jonny loves the Giants!) They won of course!! The we went out to eat at Grimaldis which is the most delicious pizza! mm mmmmm! We actually all piled into one big trailer since Jonny's Uncle was in town. It was AMAZING weather that got me oh so excited for the spring time!! Time for some spring cleaning!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

that looks like so much fun.
We have spring training games here in goodyear and I still haven't gone yet.
I could seriously walk there. I just need to plan to go and do it.