Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YAY!!!!


Only 7 More classes till Graduation!!!!


I still have a while but am so excited that I can finally at least see an end to all this madness! I was looking last night at my class folders and saw HUNDREDS of assignments and it made me sick! I am finally going to be taking only one class at a time starting next week which I am excited for! I am definitley going to be throwing a BIG PARTY when I finally graduate and you will all be invited!!!Although 7 classes is still a LONG time away!! I still have another good 6 months to go.:( I am still excited though! I am starting my countdown today....7 more classes to go...WOO HOO!!!!

4 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

That is awesome :-) keep on rocking it you can do it!

Jenn said...

I will be there distracting you every step of the way!! hahahaha Love you Brittifer!!

karis stapley said...

That's awesome Britt! 6 months will fly by so fast! Best of luck with it all!

Suni said...

Way to go, what a great accomplishment!! I bet it is so nice to see the light at the end!!