Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 28, 2009

My Bestie!!!


Hmmmm...where do I start. Well ya know when you have that one friend in your life that you feel like you couldn't survive without them? That's my Jen Jen. I honestly don't think I could have survived the last two years of my life without her. I feel like I've known her forever but I actually met her just two years ago at work. We have become the best of friends and now I just want her to know how much I love her! We spend every minuite together of our 9 hour day at work pretty much...I'm sure our work performance has gone down, but we have so much fun together! Jen, I know you will read this so I just want to say publicly how much I appreciate you. You have been my strength in all the crap we have been through together in the past few years. Thank you for always making me feel good when I have a bad day, and making me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants, and making work endurable. I love you love you love you! This picture is of us at the opening of the latest Harry Potter movie. It was quit ridiculous actually! We got there around 9pm, waited in line OUTSIDE for like an hour and a half, then waited in the theater till midnight! The three hour wait was worth it! We had so much fun and forced our poor husbands to come along with. As you can see we are pretty big fans of Harry Potter! Good times!

2 comments:

Kara said...

HAHA, Jonny said you dressed up for the movie but I thought he was joking! You are so funny

Jenn said...

Aww my Britt Britt!! YOU are the bestest BESTIE ever!! Thanks for all the kind words you know I think the same of you times ONE million!! I love you so much and don't know where I would be without you!!! LOVES! remember the power of TAMPURA hahahaha