Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twighlight in Finally Here!!

Okay so I am exhausted this morning!!! I am on the enrichment activity committee and we had our big Christmas activity last night. It turned out perfect! After cleaning up I got to wait at the theater for TWO HOURS for the movie Twilight to start! I dragged my poor husband along who had no idea what he was getting himself into! There were ten theaters open in this ONE PLACE that were totally sold out. There were more teenage girls then I had ever seen before! I am happy to say I was able to make it to the midnight showing! It was pretty dang good! Edward is HOT!!! Although I have to say that the book was better! I'm sure I will end up watching it a number of times!! I had to get up early this morning to go to work! Although we will be playing Laser Tag half of the day today and then I will be going straight to my little sister Tawnee's Euporea Dance Concert!!! Go Tawnee!!!!! I will definitely be sleeping good tonight after this busy but fun filled day!

No comments: