Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life is Easy, once you decide it's HARD!

Just a quick note of how I have been feeling today: I have had an extremely challenging year!! I have had a LOT of ups and downs but am excited to say that a new year is coming which means a fresh start! I am reading a book right now called "Life is Easy, I just decided it's Hard." I think now that I have come to that realization maybe I can deal with my trials a little better. I am trying to focus on today and live in the moment rather than live for tomorrow or for yesterday!!! As Thanksgiving approaches I am recognizing how many things in life I have to be grateful for! I am sooooooo grateful to have the gospel in my life and to have guidance from the holy ghost! The more I rely on Christ, the easier life becomes!

No comments: