Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Please ignore my blog. I am super confused why I can't things to look right on here. Also no time to be bothered with fixing it. HA! Easter this year was exciting. It was our FIRST year with a baby to celebrate with! I'm sad I can't say that anymore real soon...like in one month. I love experiencing his first everything! We spent Saturday in flagstaff, I will post on that later. It was amazing. This year Jonny's dad was all alone. Jonny's mom was out of town with family so we invited him to a friend of ours home who celebrates Easter big. They got a bouncy house and everything :) Thanks for the invite Jeremy and Mindy- we had so much fun!

We gave Deklan his basket in our front yard after church. He loved it...minus the bubble gun. Don't get me started on the panic attack he has everytime he see's that thing. Scares the crap outta him!


I think he looked pretty studly in his Easter outfit at church.:)


He loved BITING the eggs and ignored the candy. ah wells.

Our short Easter egg hunt. He found ONE egg. GOt fixated on it and ignored the rest.

His new kissy face he does all day long. He now gives kisses!!! We love it :)


 His smile was this the ENTIRE time in the boucy house. LOVED it.
 ignore my crazy hair. Seriously though that smile was in every picture we too. Made me laugh. And then debated buying him one. 

Three generations of Tashjian boys. :) 
Hope your Easter was fantastic too :)