Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Smashball

My friend Becki over at Whippy Cake created this amazing event called the "smashball." You can go get your craft on and get to know lots of new girls...oh and get tons of fun swag to take home with you! :) I have had a few friends ask what it is. This time I got to go with my best friend Jenn (which made the night WAY more fun!) Here are some pictures of the event. If you go to her site over HERE you can see when the next one is. :) 



 Some of the awesome stuff to grab and craft with





 My crazy best friend! I LOVE HER.

And our sweet swag we got from Becki. Thanks lady!!! :)
 

And if you don't know what a smashbook is...go get one...

 

No comments: