Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Phone Dump

I finally ran out of room on my phone to hold any more video so I HAD to dump my phone- I found a few gems from birth to now that made me smile :)

First off- the hilarious card my sisters brought me the day I gave birth to Deklan (This was of course from his cousin Luke- only 5 months at the time telling Deklan how to "be Borned") hahahaha!!!!



 This was the day Deklan's temperature went way low and scared me to death :( He was super lethargic- but luckily came out of it after a day in the warmer. :)
 His first Dr.'s visit at two weeks old- still under 5 pounds!!!







ALWAYS slept with his hands up in the air- cracked me UP!













 Being Gangstas obviously


 Seeing Grandpa's gravesite the first time






Sorry they aren't in order...next to come are a few videos :)

No comments: