Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rough Draft

One year ago today we implanted our ONE embryo, who turned out to be Deklan. :) Feeling so many emotions. I am posting this video I created earlier than I planed. I still have to shorten it, and fix a few things as you can see- but I had to share my unedited version for today. I love this boy so much and he changed our lives forever. I had no clue what would happen in one years time, but I couldn't be happier right now with the outcome. Life feels full and complete now with him. EVERY moment of the pain was worth the wait! WE LOVE YOU DEKLAN!!!!

4 comments:

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You did a wonderful job on this video I sobbed the entire time!!

Tiffany said...

LOVE this!! I totally have been wanting to make one of these too. And now I need to invest in a camera with video. :o)

Aubrey said...

Thank you! I cried the whole time!!! Gosh, it's amazing how much you can love another person. I'm soooo happy for you guys!!!

Alesha said...

I cried my eyes out the whole time. You did such a great job. He is such a beautiful baby and I can tell all the joy he brings your little family!