Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 16, 2011

Some Much Needed Bestie Time

After getting my new position at work I have MISSED having my best friend next to me daily! Today for our work Christmas party we got to leave half day and enjoy lots of free food, games, golf, and all sorts of fun stuff. FINALLY getting some MUCH needed time with my bestie. :) And yes- we enjoyed a ride on the carousel. I have been neglecting this blog a bit since I have another blog I write everything out on- but I do have some fun things I will be posting in the next few days so stay tuned...:)





1 comment:

Jenn said...

Bahahaha so much fun today Britt! Even if we almost barfed! Been much needed for sure I miss all our fun times of hanging out at work! (Dramatic cry) haha love u tons Britt Britt thanks for being such a good bestie!