Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My New Place! :)




I am so super excited for our new place- we get the keys in a week- we don't really officially leave our apartment till the first week of December so we can slowly move in. We looked at LOTS of places in Gilbert- some that were MASSIVE and brand new and even cheaper than this one- but we LOVE the idea of a one story home at this point! SO much easier with a baby! It's 2800 sq feet has an awesome pool in the back that goes 6 ft deep- and gated for the baby. :) My FAVORITE part of the house is the Master Bedroom- it's massive and has a huge bathroom and walk in closet (MAN I missed that! ) AND an awesome room off of the bedroom that can either be used for the baby or for a small workout room- I'm thinken the baby needs her own room. It has another master suite in the house- kind of a mother in law unit- perfect for when our moms stay to help out with our little one. It's four bedrooms plus that extra bedroom off the master- so perfect size for us. Hopefully I can put up some pictures of everything all decorated here soon. :) Our plan is to stay here a few years and then find a nice custom home (we hope) with exactly what we want in it. This is not a perfect home- but I am THRILLED to be out of the apartment. LOVED our little space- but a year is enough for me. :)

7 comments:

karis stapley said...

Congrats! Looks great & with lots of space! So nice!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Ohhhh so much space. I love it and just wish that was even a possibility here in Cali for us. :/ Not right now... So exciting and it looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see more photos! :)

Karen Hinkle said...

This is the exact same floor plan of my parents house!! Higley/ williamsfield?

Becca Bingham said...

Yeah for a home! I cannot wait until we get into our own home some day. Thankfully we are renting a home, which is much better than an apt., but your own home is some much better. The layout sounds awesome. I love one story homes and the space sounds awesome!

Ali and Sergio said...

beautiful Brit, it looks like a real lovely home!! Are you guys still close to us??!

Tisha and Mark said...

Love it! The huge open space in the kitchen is amazing and of course I would die for a pool! Baby is going to love coming home! :)

Julie said...

How exciting and the place looks great!! I hope you are close! I can't wait to see all your cute decor go up. Congrats!! :)