Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 5, 2010

Organ Stop Pizza










After San Diego for my birthday my bestie Jenn surprised me with the biggest present EVER to open up at work...my desk!!haha! She spent hours blowing up balloons to fill up the whole inside of my desk. SO creative and fun! I need some good ideas for her cube now so please feel free to share if you have any good ones. She made me the tastiest cake I have ever had! It was strawberry goodness in my tummy! Then Jonny's family decided to celebrate by going to Organ Stop Pizza. Have you ever been there? SO funny! This place was PACKED with OLD people! I couldn't help but take a picture of them dancing...SO excited by the HUGE organ that played non stop. If you haven't been there to see this exciting action...you should!! It was pretty fun actually. Jonny was nice enough to get me all the Harry Potter movies on BluRay (He knows me so well) and money for shopping, he even went shopping with me a few times! Good Man!! My Birthday was a ton of fun-now I need some ideas of what to do for Jonny's Birthday. After 7 years of birthdays I'm a little at a loss...any ideas???

No comments: