Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 17, 2010

Photo Shoot- Take One!















Love her belly!!!!

Here are a few pictures from the photo shoot of my sister in law and her new Audrianna!! I am really not the best photgrapher right now considering this is the FIRST time I have done this! I guess you have to start somewhere though right?! I figure I will I will just do this for fun for a while. I learned that taking pictures of a baby is not as easy as it looks! My nephew happened to be there so I took a few shots of him too! I will add more tomorrrow...these are just a few! I really do look up to all you photographers out there! I didn't have any props to work with really and the baby was not too happy for that hour! She peed ALL over her mom!hahaha! I guess that happends when the baby is full on NAKED the whole photo shoot! For now, here are a few...I am going to try to do round 2 of these pics next week!



No comments: