Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mothers Day Coming Up!


Still trying to figure out that perfect gift for my mom...oh ya...and my mother in law! Keep forgetting I have two moms to worry about now! Any ideas anyone??!!! I found these adorable rubber gloves that I can make...but I don't really sew! Anyone want to get together to make these cute things??! I need some ideas people!! It gets boring doing the same ole thing every year! OH! And Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there by the way.:) I don't know how I would survive without my mom around.:)You can find how to make these gloves on Little Birdie Secrets by the way! Adorable aren't they?!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those are super cute. I also have no good ideas on what to get my mother. My mother-in-law is taken care of but I'm not sure about my mom.