Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Life

Yep...this has been our life it seems like for the past few months. I am either working, doing school, or traveling with Jonny. Our friend took this when he was taking a turn driving. I guess the good thing about traveling is I get a lot more sleep! We literally went on a day trip to California Sunday for a 2 hour meeting just to drive back and go to work the next day! Jonny is trying to convince me to again this up coming Saturday but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Just a bit exhausted latley!!!

1 comment:

karis stapley said...

You are a busy woman! Yea, traveling can take it out of you for sure! :)
It's always great to get away & then great to be back home again! :)