Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trip to Salt Lake


Us at the convention!


My cousins and I at the BYU Cougerettes Performance


Playing in the Snow!!

The Slopes were right outside of our resort!

We had 6 of us packed in one room the first night!

My HOT husband!!
This past week Jonny and I got to spend an amazing week in Salt Lake Utah! We had a business convention that was unbelievable! Jonny was chosen with a group of other leaders to come up early to go skiing and snowboarding for the day. It was my first time and I LOVED it! I was sore for a few days but it was totally worth it! The slopes were literally right outside the resort and the weather was PERFECT! I had my fair share of falling down the mountain (gracefully of course!) We had an amazing time and I can't wait to go again!! We also got to go see my cousin perform (she is a BYU cougarette dancer!) She looked amazing on stage and it was so much fun to see her routines. So much fun and so sad to be home...:(

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Well I AM glad your home!! I MISSED your face tooooo much at work!! SO boring without you!! So glad you had a fun time though and didn't get hurt!! You look so cute in your pics and so fun in the snow! WUVS!