Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day







Mothers Day was interesting this year. I woke up at 8 am to go to a doctors appt...on a SUNDAY! Wierd right?? I guess that's what happens when you have to be tracking your days so closley! It can be very overwhelming! Then I went to my moms house where Jonny cooked breakfast for all us girls! The of course we went to his moms to say Happy Mothers Day to her. It's always busy on holidays when having two families live so close. We made dinner and just hung out with the fam. Mothers Day is always a little hard for me...hopefully next year will be my turn. Until then I will enjoy giving thanks to our wonderful mothers! They are both fabulous women who are oddly the best of friends! For all of you dedicated moms out there...Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

No comments: