Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 6, 2009

My Baby Lexi!!!!




I know a little pathetic! My dog actually has more clothes than I do!!! She owns like 5 dresses and 5 sweaters!!! Anyways, I think she is adorable!!! She is my baby!!! Jonny emailed me today with the naked picture of her all sprawled out on the floor...the other two are her new additions to her wardrobe. Jonny thinks it's a little ridiculous but I just can't help it! Well...enjoy!!!

3 comments:

azHarline said...

I love your dog. She is so cute. Maybe we should have a play date with them.

Basarabas said...

That last picture is hilarious! I was wondering when I'd get to see more of her cute clothes! Love that dog!

Jason & Amanda Chapman said...

You're so funny! I love the picture of your dog sprawled out on the floor. Our pets do that too! ;)