Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lexi's New Cousin Lilly!!!






My sister Sara just got the cutest little Basset Hound Puppy named Lilly...Now Lexi has a cute new cousin to play with. Sara and I today decided to take a bike ride with our babies!!! So we took some beach cruisers and our puppies and enjoyed a Saturday afternoon bike ride. Lexi being the bad dog she is decided to jump out while I was riding the bike. Luckily she didn't get hurt. She did scare the heck out of me though. It was a fun Saturday afternoon.

3 comments:

Basarabas said...

That is hilarious! Well, not the part where she jumped out but the bike ride. Love that she has so many cute outfits!

azHarline said...

I tagged you. Just go to my blog and follow the directions.

Jenn said...

Awwww the fluffiness!!! I love it! SO cute in your bikes with the baskets!! I am so sad I wasn't there!! Although it might be hard to find a basket big enough for Roxy hahhaha it looks like you guys had so much fun though! Love you!