Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 4, 2013

Nine Months Young

He is still zero years old. I have to keep reminding myself of that because it seriously freaks me out how fast this is going. Every stage seems to get more exciting! Once I figure things out and get into a groove he likes to change it up on me real fast! We went to the pediatrician today for his nine month checkup. I hadn't been in forever with all the traveling, moving, insurance change ups, and just all around craziness going on over here! So here it is....at nine months old Deklan is:

-17 pounds on the dot! (5th percentile for weight which is awesome he is finally on the charts!) Go Deklan!
- He was taking a bottle (8 oz plus rice cereal) probably three or four times a day
-He was eating solids twice a day- Dr. asked me to up that and give him some more regular foods ( FREAKS me out to do that!)
- Army crawling all over the place- sometimes on all fours but doesn't get far that way yet
-LOVES being naked!
-Stands on his own and starting to pull himself up
-28 inches long- (He is 50th percentile for that so tall and lean!)
- Pretty sure his hair is all blonde now- FINALLY got a first hair cut a few weeks ago
-Still only has two bottom teeth- when he bites it HURTS
-WILL NOT sit still for diaper changes for me- seriously I give up. I broke my first diaper today. I'm lucky if the diaper stays on. For some reason sits still for Jonny. SO frustrating.
- Talks all day
-Grabs my face all day long
-Super silly and laughs and smiles A LOT!
-Sleeps from 8 pm till usually 8 am and naps 2-3 times a day for a few hours depending. (The past few days he get's me up at 5 am...what the??)
-AN overall really good baby! Can't complain!

Here he is showing off his chompers


 And his crawling skills :)
 And modeling...love those sweet cheeks! I literally kiss them 1,000 times a day

Welp we moved into our new house about a week ago...still no internet so I am using my phone for the internet right now. Things are still a mess but moving along! Jonny and I even forgot our nine year anniversary last week...oops. You know you have been married a long time when it doesn't bother you. hahaha! We are having SO much fun being parents to this little man! We love you Deklan!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Happy nine months to Deklan! He is SO cute!! I love the photo of him crawling. Wishing you lots of luck as you settle in your new home!
Xoxo
Maria

Tisha and Mark said...

He is still so teensie! I miss those two teensie poke out teeth and baby chubs on Kingston. What a darling little boy! He is so lucky that you are so diligent in keeping up the blog too. He (or maybe his wife) will thank you later :) Miss you!

Tiffany said...

He is sooo adorable! I love his hairdo! :o)