Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes! :)

Things have changed a bit over here which I am extremely grateful for! I was going a bit insane being at the same job doing the SAME thing for the past almost 7 years now! The big downside to this change is not being able to hang out with my BEST friend every single day 10 hours a day.:( The upside however- FINALLY doing something different everyday. I am moving to the nice ten story building for UOP- which has a nice cafeteria and gym AND I get a GINORMOUS cubicle! Who would think you could be happy for a cube? I'm thrilled.:) Best part. I got chosen to be a part of this awesome new project for UOP. I am on a new team (same manager- some of the others on my old team got brought over as well) and we are helping with a new program they are developing for all the counselors on the floor. That's all I can say- it's TOP secret. No not really- still exciting though. My new job title you ask? A TALENT SCOUT. What the heck kind of name is that anyway- sounds awful so they are working on a new title.


I have also been enjoying my new work schedule- this consists of 4 10 hour days and one half day a week. I usually take a half day Wednesday to break up the week a bit. I have LOVED being able to just hang out with my hubby all day though! So work is FINALLY going really good!:) School is chuggin along- getting prepared for my Praxis test right now, and still working on getting all my testing done for the fertility stuff. I'm moving in November-Lots of changes- but all for the good.:)

(A picture from Johny Rockettes on one of our half-day Wednesdays) Doubled up on movies and watched X-Men and Super 8- both AMAZING movies by the way! SO many good movies coming out right now- pretty much jumping for joy right now!)

5 comments:

Raina said...

wow, love changes. So glad your doing good with school, work, getting ready for being a mom:) Love you girl!

bailey michael said...

Woo-hoo! So happy for you! You deserve the best. Can't wait to hear the new title, cause talent scout is kinda funny? Let's do a double date again soon!

Tisha and Mark said...

Alicia told me about the beta and that is awesome :) Change is always good and keeps things exciting!! Hope things are well! Best of luck with the beta. I am sure you will be off the hook.

Jenn said...

OMGAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Can't believe that you are going to be leaving me though...not supporting it at all!! Wrists...pushups...salt...just saying... I added 3 dots each time just for you as well hahaha seriously going to die that day...love you bestie for always and all times and all things and all places...

*egberts* said...

BRITTANY! You are too cute! I didn't know you did photography. Impressive and adorable!!! Cant wait to go through your blog. Love you girly!