Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 25, 2010

She's Gone...:(





I put Sophie on Craigs list Saturday morning and immediately got calls on my little pupper! The first family to come look at her picked her up...:( It was a young cute couple with four girls who wanted to dress her up and carry her around everywhere. I am glad we found her a good home but sad to see her go. Unfortunately she was barking a lot (to the point a neighbor called us at 4 in the morning upset) chewing up the sprinklers in the backyard causing all of our plants to mysteriously die, and Lexi was extremely jealous of her getting any attention. She was also good with kids and had a sweet personality. She will be missed greatly! Love you Sophie!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

sad day

AZ Finters said...

Thats the hardest thing to do. I had to do that when I had Ella.

Jenn said...

SADNESS!!! I so sorry my love I know how much you are missing her right now! You must take her pic off your desktop! It saddens me which saddens you and then there is just so much sadness everywhere...you know what the...means... ... hahaha really though I am sorry hun I love you and here for your sadness.