Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Fun Sunday









This past Sunday was tons of fun! Jon and I went to my family's for dinner and got to try our new ice cream maker out!(Thanks Mom!) The ice cream was seriously the best I've ever tasted! It only took like four hours to make!! K so we kind of messed up by forgetting to put the tool in that spins the icecream...it still turned out delicious! Then we went to the temple while we waited for the ice cream to be done. I don't know if you have ever been to the temple when they turn the lights off, but it's kind of scary! They literally shut off everything and it makes it pitch black! The temple lights were beautiful and we had tons of fun hanging out with family.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww my beautiful friends in front of the beautiful temple! I wish I would have been there to share in your beauty!!!

Basarabas said...

I love the Temple lights. Last year we apparently forgot what time they shut the lights off...we parked the car, got out and the lights went off. Way to go, I know! I'm glad you were able to see them. Your ice cream looks so SO so yummy!