Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 26, 2008

New Brothers and Sisters








I am so excited to be able to say I got to meet 6 of my brothers and sisters that have not been a part of my life for a long time now! :) Good things do come from difficult trials. Having my dad pass away was one of (if not) the hardest trials I have been through. I have felt in the past few weeks though that he has been here helping out it ways I can't even explain. Losing a loved one really brings a person closer to their family and faith in many ways. All six of my dad's kids came for the funeral and we all got to spend time together. I feel like I have gained new family. They are all so wonderful and I am excited to get to know each one of them. It was so cool to have all of us ten kids of my dads together that day. I know my dad would have loved it.

No comments: