Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 30, 2009

Jonny's Birthday!!!


I couldn't find him at his own party!! Finally figured out he was chillin with the kids watching a movie...

Totally adores his nieces and nephews...

Shopping for the scope...



Red Lobster with the fam!

Jonny's Birthday is today and he is a whopping 29 years old!!!! HOLY COW!!! My husband is an old man!!!! Kinda scary! I took the day off since we had five guests at our house all weekend for Thanksgiving and wanted some us time! We woke up and went and got a massage at the chiropractors office which is always needed, went to lunch, and unfortunatley I was stuck watching him shop around Bass Pro Shop (which is a mans Disney Land) I of course was reading a book the whole time while he shopped for a scope for his gun. This past Saturday we had a big family birthday party which was madness! We had like 40 people running around our house!! Tonight though we went to Red Lobster with his fam...Overall a fun day! I am absolutley in love with this man and am so happy I get to be the one to grow old with him! LOVE you babe!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

(A Mans Disney Land) hahahahah I loved that comment. Sounds like it was a blast though love! I bet Jonny enjoyed it too! So cute with the little kidos! Your such a sweet wifey wife!