Family Blog

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 26, 2009

Yay for Birthdays!!!!





Well, I am officially an old lady! I turned 25 on the 24th of October (this last Saturday) and it was a lot of fun! My baby sister Tawnee was born on my 7th birthday so we actually share our day!! Friday my team made me a cake and took me out to lunch which was fun! My hubby came to lunch with us and then stole me away from work!! We ended up watching the movie Couples Retreat which was hilarious I LOVED it!!! Then he took me to my favorite noodle house (so yummy!!!) The next morning he made me a homemade card and gave me some money to go shopping with. He took me to breakfast at Joes Farmhouse (which gives free breakfast on your birthday by the way!!!) Then he took me on a hike over at Papago Park which was beautiful!! I was just complaining that we never go out and appreciate the beauty Arizona has to offer...there are some beautiful areas you can find!!! Then we went out to lunch at Joes BBQ (FREE LUNCH on birthdays) hahaha!!! I was still full from breakfast through so we had to split a meal. After that we went movie hopping and saw Cirque De Freak which I loved!!! We also saw law abiding Citizens which was pretty good too...I know LOTS of movies! We went to dinner with friends at Macaroni Grill and after wards got into pajamas, cuddled up under the blankets and watched the Uninvited (a scary movie!) Overall it was a great day! VERY relaxing! Sunday I had lots of family over for cake and games!!! NOW I am officially OLD! Yay for being 25!!!!Let's see what this year has to bring!!!!

4 comments:

karis stapley said...

Happy 25th Birthday! We are old together now! :) Not really, but I can't believe we are 25 already! YIkes, time sure flies! I think we were about 13 or 14 when we met! wow!

Heather said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday. You sure did your fair share of movie watching. I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy nature. See ya soon.

Jenn said...

So fun!! and once again I love your lazy eye picture! hahahaha love my Britt Britt Happy Birthday babe! hahaha you like that action!

Suni said...

Glad you had a great birthday!! And 25 is soo not old!!